There have been introduced important performance optimizations in AMODIT 1.7. We have tested performance using database with over 300.000 cases, 30 procedures and complex forms.
We have found several bottlenecks. One of examples is showing list on cases with different permissions. Before optimization in some situations getting list of cases was taking up to 37 seconds. We have realized that there were some operations (checking permissions) which were not necessary. When number of cases was small it did not make any difference. But with bigger numbers of cases it became important.
However everything can be optimized when you can modify source code. Our developers did great job optimizing whose operations. Now for the same data showing a list takes just 0.3s, which is great result.