Today, AmRest operates over 720 category leading Quick Service and Casual Dining restaurants. Through our "Everything is Possible" culture, every day over 18 thousand AmRest employees in 13 countries deliver delicious food and exceptional service at affordable prices.
AmRest made a decision to implement workflow solution. Assumption has been made to spend 80% the time on choosing the right system, and only 20% on its implementation. The process of evaluating different workflow systems took almost one year. 12 systems from different European countries were compared.
AMODIT immediately made good impression because of the flexibility of both the system and its supplier (ASTRAFOX). The only doubts were connected with fact that it is a new product on the market, but AmRest is not afraid to make bold business decisions.
The main argument for choosing AMODIT is his philosophy, which allows an easy and inexpensive way to provide a large benefit to the business in the form of an integrated workflow and DMS solution. It does not require a multiday analysis nor mandays of consultants and thus it is well received by the business departments.
The benefits of implementation are:
- uniform place for storage of data,
- elimination of paper-based processes and signatures,
- the possibility of binding business processes and discovering dependencies between them,
- identification of bottlenecks in processes,
- reduction of unproductive communication,
- decrease load of MS Exchange server,
- comprehensive implementation of processes for restaurants and office in one tool.
This is something interesting, after reading this article have gained quite a good knowledge about The AmRest Holdings. Before this I never heard this name, thanks for the information.ReplyDelete