- a change in the creating new cases - "Start new case" button has been removed; instead "New case" page was introduced with tiles representing procedures
- favorite procedures - each user can select favorite procedure with an asterisk. Then they will appear first in the list
- "file" field type - the ability to put file directly to the form and assigning then permissions, marking as required etc.
- improvement of firing rules for group of cases - in advanced search the list of rules will be limited to only those that make sense for selected cases
- GetUserDataFromAD function - this function can read any information from Active Directory for the specified user
- printing barcodes on the label printer from the AMODIT Client Tool. Ability to define label size and code type.
- the ability to set the language for formatting numbers and dates, regardless of the user interface language. This allows eg. to set the number formatting to Polish while still having English field names at the same time
- forbidding creating procedures with identical names
- bug fixes
Friday, July 3, 2015
We have published version 2.4. The biggest change in this version is a new layout, and changes to the case list. These changes are introduced in order to improve AMODIT's usability on mobile devices. This version also includes other changes: