Applications forms are quite complex and can contain multiple subforms, tables etc. They are all defined using web browser. There are many restrictions defined as rules. So system checks validity of a form before it is sent to Ministry.
Forms are sent in electronic format but they can also be printed for archiving purposes.
System already supported numerous applying actions with load of over 4 thousand people applying at the same time.
Important achievements of deployments are:
- modern way of applying in electronic way, even though forms are complex
- automatic validation of application forms
- quicker and less expensive process of applying
- obtaining universal tools for all departments of Ministry
- integration with financial (ERP) system
- integrated reporting for the whole Ministry
- electronic archive of all documents
- tracking history of changes and decisions.